Recently there’s been a lot said in the media about Iyanya leaving Made Men Music, I’d like to clarify things.
Iyanya had approached me about a year ago and notified me of his intentions to start up a label. He wanted my blessings to do so and I told him it was a welcome development. I assured him of my support to help structure his planned label with the existing company (Made Men Music Group) whenever he was ready and the process was initiated.
Two weeks ago he shared with me, news that the company had been duly registered and was ready to commence operations. I was also privy to the information that he had identified a few artistes with potential he wants to nurture. This done, I knew the label was ready to kick off.
I understand his post piqued the curiosity fthe public and blogs made what they could of the news.
Yes, Iyanya is starting a new label which will be a company out of Made Men Music with a different structure and a different focus, aiming at growing our industry.
I would like to state here that like every other label we all have our internal issues from time to time.
We have shared happy and sad moments and it’s only fair to grow each other in every way possible. Not every move means a breakup.
As you know we still stand this way.
Took some time out to be with my family and since I am expecting 👖👕👟👓, I treaded the silent path for a long time.
God bless The Nigerian entertainment Industry
God bless The African Entertainment industry
God bless The Fans.
God bless the Media.
Made Men Music Group
- Phyno x Olamide – Onyeoma (prod. Pheelz)
- Wizboyy – Magic
- VIDEO: Ycee X Bella – Empathy
- Terry Tha Rapman – Terry Pablo
- VIDEO: Abiodun – Living for the Positive
- Mz Kiss x Slim Case – Merule
- Lil Kem – Anna
- VIDEO: Wande Coal – Oh No No
- Tekno – Jogodo
- VIDEO: Simi – Gone For Good
- VIDEO: Strongman – Life (Freestyle)
- Samklef Ft. Demarco, Ceezamilli & DJ Dimplez – African Gyal
- VIDEO: 2Tight – Jejely
- VIDEO: DMW ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Yonda & Fresh – Aje
- D-O – Itty Bitty (Prod. By Makblaze)
- SlashWisDom ft. Bra Ben – Biakene