From South Africa, the self-proclaimed King of African rap, Kwesta joins us on Sway in the Morning. An international HYEEENA!
While in studio, this bilingual rapper opened up about coming to the United States for the first time and what shocked him the most, “I just saw a lot of white people,” he says while laughing.
From privilege, fame, groupies and rapping in his native language of Zulu, watch and get to know Kwesta below. Plus, we couldn’t let him leave with out rapping!! Keep up with @KwestaDaKAR online.
- VIDEO: Fuse ODG – Island
- BoyBreed ft. Jilex Anderson – Follow Back
- VIDEO: Falz ft. Sir Dauda – Boogie
- VIDEO: Wande Coal – So Mi So
- Waje Ft. Timaya – Kpolongo
- Kene – Let Me Be
- MIXTAPE: Dj Big Joe – Strictly Ghana Mix Vol.5
- VIDEO: Skales Ft. Harmonize – Fire Waist
- VIDEO: Ceeza Milli – Yapa
- Jibola – Owo (Prod. Spellz)
- VIDEO: Humblesmith ft. Tiwa Savage – Attracta
- ShiiKane Ft. DJ MEQ – Yeah Yeah
- VIDEO: Seyi Shay ft. Kizz Daniel & DJ Neptune – Surrender
- VIDEO: Strongman Ft. B4Bonah – Monster
- ‘Too much’ Behind The Scenes With Laylizzy ft. Kwesta
- Tunji Ige – Roll Out