From South Africa, the self-proclaimed King of African rap, Kwesta joins us on Sway in the Morning. An international HYEEENA!
While in studio, this bilingual rapper opened up about coming to the United States for the first time and what shocked him the most, “I just saw a lot of white people,” he says while laughing.
From privilege, fame, groupies and rapping in his native language of Zulu, watch and get to know Kwesta below. Plus, we couldn’t let him leave with out rapping!! Keep up with @KwestaDaKAR online.
- VIDEO: Fuse ODG ft. Kuami Eugene & KiDi – New African Girl
- Prodit ft. Zlatan – Rora
- VIDEO: Sarkodie – BiiBi
- Yung 6ix & Hanu Jay Ft. Zlatan Ibile – Leg Working
- Rayce – Beta Boi
- VIDEO: Kuami Eugene – Rockstar
- VIDEO: Oritse Femi – Make Am
- VIDEO: Iyanya – No Drama
- VIDEO: Ebisan – Elope
- Chordratic – New Day
- VIDEO: Omawumi Ft. Falz – Hold my Baby
- VIDEO: Flavour Ft. Umu Obiligbo – Awele
- VIDEO: Mayorkun ft. Peruzzi, Dremo & Yonda – Red Handed
- VIDEO: Olamide – Poverty Die
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale – My Level
- VIDEO: Phyno – Iyilu Ife