From South Africa, the self-proclaimed King of African rap, Kwesta joins us on Sway in the Morning. An international HYEEENA!
While in studio, this bilingual rapper opened up about coming to the United States for the first time and what shocked him the most, “I just saw a lot of white people,” he says while laughing.
From privilege, fame, groupies and rapping in his native language of Zulu, watch and get to know Kwesta below. Plus, we couldn’t let him leave with out rapping!! Keep up with @KwestaDaKAR online.
- Phyno x Olamide – Onyeoma (prod. Pheelz)
- Wizboyy – Magic
- VIDEO: Ycee X Bella – Empathy
- Terry Tha Rapman – Terry Pablo
- VIDEO: Abiodun – Living for the Positive
- Mz Kiss x Slim Case – Merule
- Lil Kem – Anna
- VIDEO: Wande Coal – Oh No No
- Tekno – Jogodo
- VIDEO: Simi – Gone For Good
- VIDEO: Strongman – Life (Freestyle)
- Samklef Ft. Demarco, Ceezamilli & DJ Dimplez – African Gyal
- VIDEO: 2Tight – Jejely
- VIDEO: DMW ft. Davido, Peruzzi, Yonda & Fresh – Aje
- D-O – Itty Bitty (Prod. By Makblaze)
- SlashWisDom ft. Bra Ben – Biakene