East Africa’s number one female artist, is back after a two year hiatus with yet another beautifully crafted musical masterpiece – I’M STILL HERE. ‘I’M STILL HERE is a song inspired by not only my life, but by a multitude of experiences and challenges in general as well as the human power to overcome and conquer the insurmountable! it’s a song for everyone, it’s a mirror for all of us”,said the female multiple award winner.
Written by : Esther Nabaasa.
Produced by:Michael Fingerz. Produced at: Masters Music.
Mixed and mastered at Jazzworx South Africa.
Mixed by: Robin Kohl and Gregory Nottingham.
Mastered by: Robin Kohl.
Video directed by: Justin Campos.
Video produced by: Candice
Stylist: Sanette Van Schalkwyk Shifting Sands African Couture.
Makeup artist : Precious Xaba.
- Ketchup – Olingo
- MIXTAPE: DJ Hacker Jp – Monster Mix
- Bkay Manni – Favour
- VIDEO: DJ Dimplez ft. Tellaman & Kwesta – What A Night
- Jaywon – Ponmile (Cover)
- Byno – Ighotago
- Charass ft. Oritse Femi – Jikere
- MIXTAPE: Dj Baddo – True Nigerian Dream Mix Season 5
- DJ Neptune Ft. Runtown – WHY
- VIDEO: Skales – Agolo
- Gee4 – Kirakita (Prod. by Dre Sticks)
- VIDEO: Cuppy & Tekno – Green Light
- VIDEO: Sean Dampte – Tight
- The Gratitude (COZA) – RabaBaba Eh
- Efizy Baby – Yawa No Dey
- VIDEO: Maleek Berry – Let Me Know